The Best Jobs in Fitness Software
Working at TrainHeroic is a once in a lifetime opportunity to give the gift of GAINZ to coaches, athletes, and gym owners around the world.
We’re a start up culture in the truest sense of the words and we take our work far more seriously than we take ourselves.
It’s fun, it’s challenging, it’s original, and it’s groundbreaking. We’re constantly pushing the bounds of what we thought was once possible. We lean on each other as a team, and we come to work each day knowing that what we do greatly improves the lives of those we serve.
About the Heroes We’re Seeking
Metaphorically, we’re looking for hackers, hustlers, and problem solvers who’ve been “sitting on the bench” waiting for the perfect opportunity to get in the game and score in a big way.
These individuals get excited about building, creating, and supporting innovative, customer-centric applications, have the portfolios to prove it, and want a shot to really win.
All roles interact with other team members on a daily basis so strong written, verbal, and personal skills are a must; as is a strong sense of teamwork, an ability to work collaboratively, and a healthy self-confidence to give and accept feedback. We move fast, so the ideal candidates need to be intellectually agile and adaptive.
All Heroes Receive
- The opportunity to work alongside passionate, A-players, striving to disrupt the status quo and lead an evolving industry
- Competitive compensation and incentives
- 100% company paid medical plan for employees with buy-up options as well as dental and vision insurance for employees (dependent coverage available)
- $1,200/yr fitness reimbursement for gym related purchases
- 15 Days of PTO for all new hires…increases in PTO at various years of service
- After 7 years of service we offer a four week paid sabbatical for all employees
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks
- On-site workout area access: full weight lifting gym with CrossFit equipment, treadmill, bike trainers, rowers, changing rooms, showers and towel service
- Beautiful North East Boulder, CO location
If you’re interested in learning more or joining our team, check the positions listed below or shoot a note to HR@trainheroic.com